Cat Making Strange Noises While Testing - Video Attached. Please Help!

Claire07x

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So since getting my girl Kali home, she's made this noise whole resting - I don't think she does it when she sleeps as she sleeps in my bed and it's normally quiet when I wake..

Is this normal?

She's seen the vet at the shelter before I rescued her but her notes are very confusing and ignore a few things, hence my concern. She's Sonyse my vet tomorrow evening and I'll show her the video, I'm just wondering if anyone knows if it's dangerous/not? Of so, I'd rather not leave her to go to work tomorrow morning. I've had her since march 17th so not too long, so I don't know if this is normal for her and the vet notes from the shelter don't mention it at all!

Any advice or opinions would be super appreciated til I get her to the bet tomorrow!

Thanks xx
Fun fact as I typed this she fell asleep properly - snores a little but nothing like the video so as I suspected, it's while she's starting to fall asleep I guess. Any ideas if it's okay or not?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Claire07x

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Okay thank you! I guess I don't need to worry as much then! As long as she'll be fine til her appointment tomorrow!

Did your cats need medication or did it just stop naturally?

Timmer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well it just stopped on it's own, but if you are going to the vet, please mention it! I mean I'm not a doctor so don't go by what I have to say. She might have a sinus infection or something.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Claire07x

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
No don't worry I'm going to show her the video. It was worrying me a lot so I'm glad I got some calming, not so dangerous answer even if it turns out it's not exactly what's going on with her. I'm just a new cat mum so I'm worrying over everything I think!