Cat Lovers, I would Love to hear about your favorite Dance, Dances, or Dance memories.

sweet jane flash

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi there one and all. I Love to Dance. Do tell me about your favorite Dance, Dances, or Dance memories. I would Love to know. ♥ :silver: :bigeyes:😍

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sweet jane flash

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Some of y'all have already told me but only a few of you. I want to hear from every single person who is a beloved cat owner, :redheartpump:

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sadly, I can't dance to save my life; I have no sense of rhythm. I do enjoy watching more talented people do complicated dances, but I don't really have a favorite. I'll watch ballroom dancing or hip-hop or kids doing Fortnite dances, it's all good to me.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like watching Dancing with the Stars.

I took adult tap classes for a two years a couple years back, but they got cancelled about a year ago due to low enrollment. Once this is over, I wouldn't mind getting back into it if I can find another place that has adult classes for non experts. It was fun even though I wasn't that good.

sweet jane flash

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sadly, I can't dance to save my life; I have no sense of rhythm. I do enjoy watching more talented people do complicated dances, but I don't really have a favorite. I'll watch ballroom dancing or hip-hop or kids doing Fortnite dances, it's all good to me.
Willowy you don't need any sense of rhythm, do it anyway, if you feel like it, of course. ♥ :silver:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I blame this thread for me dancing in the driveway today! Dad made me a Waylon Jennings playlist for my 2 hour walk. I've been walking up and down the driveway to see if the incline helps my sore leg. Today I danced up and down the driveway. :lol:

sweet jane flash

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I blame this thread for me dancing in the driveway today! Dad made me a Waylon Jennings playlist for my 2 hour walk. I've been walking up and down the driveway to see if the incline helps my sore leg. Today I danced up and down the driveway. :lol:
maggiedemi it sounds like you have had a wonderful day today. I too, hope it helps your leg; in fact I'd bet it will! :silver: ♥

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't dance, although I used to dream about being a ballerina. I would love to take adult classes, but the state of my back and joints means it's out of the question :disappointed:

Besides ballet, I love to watch tap dancers.

sweet jane flash

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I can't dance, although I used to dream about being a ballerina. I would love to take adult classes, but the state of my back and joints means it's out of the question :disappointed:

Besides ballet, I love to watch tap dancers.
Katie M I'm so happy that you enjoy watching them. I too, enjoy watching them very much. I think movement and expression of the joys of being alive can be manifested in so many different ways. I also love watching even hand dancing, fingers dancing & the dancing in someones eyes. :redheartpump: :purr: