Hobbyist Bengal Cat Breeder
Adult Cat
Purraise
Woodchips all the way for me and my cats its cheap and does the job nicely

FrazzledMumbly

Max's Dad
Young Cat
Purraise
I've been using Clump and Seal Odor Blaster Multicat because it did the best with neutralizing stink/clumping neatly when Max had his diarrhea phase. Barely any dust, small tracking, doesn't stick to the beans.

I'm day two of testing Okocat (original, so the med sized pieces since I heard the soft version tracks a lot) with leftover C&S at the bottom of the box and it's actually really nice! Bits are slightly too big to sift through the scoop holes, this is fine since it clumps into tidy balls that are easy enough to find and remove without breaking apart. The woody scent is strong when first poured but my Pop did carpentry when I was a kid so I'm fond of those "wood shavings" smells. If there's dust, it's not enough to be visible. No clouds.

No cat stinks detected all day and Max's fur smells faintly of wood for a moment or two after use instead of clay. Zero tracking so far, I only see some leftover clay grains on the mat that I didn't vacuum yet. Max didn't have any issues with the change in texture, but I did bury a lil nugget of poo in the freshly changed litter so he'd sniff and know it was business as usual. :p

If Max still had loose stool I wouldn't risk it, but I might actually stick with this one if it holds up!