Cat Litter

kittylove53

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have just tried Arm and Hammer's Slide multi cat formula.It is a clumping litter,and has great odor control.Finally a litter that cleans up easily. It will not stick to the plastic litter boxes.I used to have a very hard time washing out the boxes with regular clumping litters, this one does not stick!Now I don't dread washing out the boxes.I recommend this litter.

helloholly_d

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I tried that litter too and it's pretty amazing! So much easier to scoop - even though they recommend dumping ALL the litter out, which you can do easily, but it wastes a lot of good litter, and that stuff isn't cheap! Not to mention there's no dust or anything which is nice. :) The price difference is pretty severe though - not sure I'd ever switch over to it completely.

red top rescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks for sharing. Does it come in unscented? I can't stand the smell of their Clump & Seal. It will be interesting to see if a lot of people like it. I'm content with Equine Pine but always interested i learing about new litters.

helloholly_d

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks for sharing. Does it come in unscented? I can't stand the smell of their Clump & Seal. It will be interesting to see if a lot of people like it. I'm content with Equine Pine but always interested i learing about new litters.
The Multi-cat is unscented. My cats didn't seem to like the scented either - but they preferred it over the regular Fresh Step I buy (I have 2 litter boxes - once multi cat ran out, I refilled it with normal cat litter. And the cats decided the scented Arm & Hammer was better than that lol)