Cat just been neutered, after some advice.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

BubzaLuna

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Unfortunately the onesie does not fit her, so I have to return it :( she seems to be getting used to the cone though and so I think it'll have to stay, she got very very aggressive when we tried putting her in it, alot more so than the cone. Telstar Telstar I will definitely keep an eye on her hitting the wound with her cone, hopefully that won't happen. As I say she tends to just bang the cone against her side rather than actually scratch it with it.

Me and my partner are going for a meal tomorrow, do you think the kitten will be ok to leave? She hasnt been as eractic today and has definitely got some more of her strength back, also doesn't appear to be in pain as she has been trying to jump on things, just a bit sleepy. We will only be gone for a few hours.

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Glad to hear she is settling down some - I had hoped that would be the case! It's your call on the meal-outing. Do you have her confined at any point in the day/night? If so, that might be the best place to put her while you are gone.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

BubzaLuna

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Glad to hear she is settling down some - I had hoped that would be the case! It's your call on the meal-outing. Do you have her confined at any point in the day/night? If so, that might be the best place to put her while you are gone.
We have a huge pen we can put her in, it really is huge lol I just worry she will make a fuss in there...I might trial it for an hour during the day and see how she gets on. I think she will probably be ok for a few hours, I'll give her the pain killer before we go out as well as it makes her a bit drowsy.