Cat is 65 days pregnant, using litter tray alot

Courtneymxo

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi, just wondering if anyone could help, my cat is 65 days pregnant, no signs of labour, she's being very loving but doesn't sit still for long, she's sleeping alot, she's ate wet food and little bits of dry but not like she normally does, she is using the litter tray alot more then she normally does today, is this a sign it's close?

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Yes, she sounds very close. It sounds like her body is beginning to get ready when they eat less and poop more. I would guess she will go into full labor in the next 2-3 days. Kittens by the weekend! 😊

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Courtneymxo

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yes, she sounds very close. It sounds like her body is beginning to get ready when they eat less and poop more. I would guess she will go into full labor in the next 2-3 days. Kittens by the weekend! 😊
Very exciting! Thankyou for replying to my thread :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Courtneymxo

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Everytime she eats she's using the litter tray is this normal x

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
It is normal in her current hormonal state. Many cats will even have diarrhea to clean out their systems before labor.