Cat Introductions Are Impossible!!! Lol

5starcathotel

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hobo, on the left, *HATED* other cats. Especially high-energy cats, like Blue (on the right).

This is the end-times. Good luck during the rapture. LOL.

Edit: Hobo is over 11yo, used to be my one and only cat, and used to *charge* the back door when he saw other cats. Blue is maybe 3yo, and the most energetic/acrobatic of my crew. Hobo has always *hated* energetic cats. Hobo always naps alone, Blue always naps with her mother/siblings. So I literally cannot even comprehend what this picture was about!

Attachments

Last edited:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hmmm... maybe one of those "one in a blue moon" things? :dunno:
Or purr-haps they're becoming besties. :catlove:
Either way, they're cutie pies. :catrub:

marmoset

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
They have finally had that discussion about how to handle the human. Now it's them vs. you:)

But seriously I hope this is the first step to a long friendship. It can happen. If it was on their terms it's even better.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

5starcathotel

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
But seriously I hope this is the first step to a long friendship. It can happen.
They have co-existed for a couple of years, and even play together sometimes, which was odd enough for an old+cuddly / young+playful pair. Like today, Hobo is asleep on my desk (between me and the keyboard!) and lets me pet him for hours, but I can barely touch Blue in her sleepy spots before she becomes too excited and wants to play. These two should not even be friends!!