Cat Health issue!

Gator9712

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Need some help!

Our kitten Luna is 6 months old just had her checked at the vet about a week ago. She uses the litter box with no issues 1-2 times a day poops regularly. But all of the sudden she’s been pooping on one side of our bed for no reason. It’s usually soft poop. The only thing I can think of is I changed her wet food to meow mix. And this started happening a day after. I used fancy feast for the first 2 weeks we had her and didn’t have any issues but slowly changed to meow mix and now she’s pooping on our side of the bed. I only feed her wet food at night before bed and it’s usually only 45% of the package and keep dry food out all day and fresh water. I keep the litter box clean before bed, in the morning, and as soon as I get home. Any help would be great! Thanks !

Albus&minnie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Need some help!

Our kitten Luna is 6 months old just had her checked at the vet about a week ago. She uses the litter box with no issues 1-2 times a day poops regularly. But all of the sudden she’s been pooping on one side of our bed for no reason. It’s usually soft poop. The only thing I can think of is I changed her wet food to meow mix. And this started happening a day after. I used fancy feast for the first 2 weeks we had her and didn’t have any issues but slowly changed to meow mix and now she’s pooping on our side of the bed. I only feed her wet food at night before bed and it’s usually only 45% of the package and keep dry food out all day and fresh water. I keep the litter box clean before bed, in the morning, and as soon as I get home. Any help would be great! Thanks !
I've heard on here that dry food is like eating sugary cereal .
But , i don't really know .. anything else .. sorry... .-.

JBHHR

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
We had loads of problems with Meow Mix. Cats throwing up constantly. Getting sick. Neighbor had same problems plus kidney problems. It's awful stuff. Switched to Diamond and no problems

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Since she's only 6 months old, she still needs to be eating kitten food. I prefer the Royal Canin babycat food for my kittens. It's more expensive, but the pieces are perfect for little kitty mouths and it's good quality. She should be eating wet and dry food as well. I would switch her back to the FF for now, get her bowels regulated, then work to introduce another new food. Be sure to wash your bedspread with an enzymatic cleaner.

kittenmittens84

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Since she's only 6 months old, she still needs to be eating kitten food. I prefer the Royal Canin babycat food for my kittens. It's more expensive, but the pieces are perfect for little kitty mouths and it's good quality. She should be eating wet and dry food as well. I would switch her back to the FF for now, get her bowels regulated, then work to introduce another new food. Be sure to wash your bedspread with an enzymatic cleaner.
Kittens can eat food marked “all life stages” too, which a lot of wet foods are. It should say on the can.