Cat Has Scab Dry Skin Stomach

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
You know, it is hard to see, but...I'd have her checked by a vet. It could be a fungal infection, such as ring worm (although not that, necessarily), an allergic reaction to something, or some sort of mite. I would hate to give you incorrect information, and skin issues are often hard to figure out.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mr i need help asap

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Please look at videos is her breathing look normal i hope im juss over reacting well she purring im not sure thoe if it happy purrr please anybody that can tell me if she looks normal thank you

Last edited:

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
She looks perfectly normal to me. And very, very content, to boot! If she were in distress, she would be doing that "roll on my back and show you my tummy" thing. I was actually able to sychronize her breathing with Hekitty's breathing almost perfectly.

Mr i need help asap

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi thanks for replaying she allways rools on her back shows me her tummy hence how i found sorta scab on her belly

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'd get that checked. It will probably be an easy fix for both of you, but her breathing is fine, so far as I can tell. She's a beautiful girl!

Mr i need help asap

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much well went to vet he didnt seem to worried about it did check up everything is fine thank you

he told me stop googling get you worried for nothing

Stop canned food not as much saying best to rather give cat dry food less wet food he also suggested

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Most vets prefer wet food to dry food as cats are notorious for not drinking enough water, but if your girl drinks plenty of water, she should do well on either.

I'm so glad that the vet thinks she is fine.

Furkan

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
hi, do you remember if there was a lump under the skin? My cat have something similar right now. He has a little lump under the skin too.

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
This is an old thread and I don't know that you will receive a reply from the OP.