Cat foods in the UK.

mamabirdy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ok folks, what food do you feed your cats and kitty's? I've always feed my cats Felixs or Whiskers and at the moment I have Ginny on the kitten versions what with her suckling her babies, but I get the impression on reading some of the other threads that that according to stats, these are not a high quality compared to some of the varieties available in the USA, would be interested to hear your thoughts.

sarah - lou

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ok folks, what food do you feed your cats and kitty's? I've always feed my cats Felixs or Whiskers and at the moment I have Ginny on the kitten versions what with her suckling her babies, but I get the impression on reading some of the other threads that that according to stats, these are not a high quality compared to some of the varieties available in the USA, would be interested to hear your thoughts.
i usually feed jingles on goumet gold .. they come in pat'e and flakes and lots of varitys , and he loves them 
 .. but the only thing is he gets bored so it may be gourmet one week then iams the next .. if i keep him on the same food more than a week he wont eat it and sticks his nose up to it.. i suppose they are like us and get bored easily .. i have also not started getting in a box of go-cat dry food as he loves this as a treat at night along with his dreamies ... he is spoilt lol 

yes i have heard alot about protien content being low here too ... i always look to see what amount of protien they have in each tin ect .. i also give him a bowl of chicken every sunday .. with all this he seems to be coming along very well 

how long have you kept cats for ??

we have had jingles for about 10 months .. i used to own dogs for years but ive def been transformed and im a cat lover now ..

look forward to hearing from you again.