Cat food fine flakes in gravy uk

Elainemcl

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Can anyone please advise me on cat food available in UK. Which would be similar to sheba fresh and fine . My cat has gone off it he doesn't like jelly it has to be gravy. What can I tell you he's a cat!!!!!
I'm sure you have all been in a similar position . They would push over the edge at time x
Thank u for your time
Elaine

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Elainemcl

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
You could try sprinkling a little Fortiflora on the food or maybe your cat would like Purina One in gravy or Gourmet in gravy.
Gourmet Perle Pouches Mixed Pack | Top deals at zooplus!PURINA ONE Adult | Free P&P on orders £39+ at zooplus!
I ve done that too what is purina one like texture -wise please he used to eat gourmet gold savoury cat but it gave him a very bad upset tummy so had to take him off it . What is perle like texture like? He won't eat pate either! Honestly you couldn't make him up x cheers

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This is Purina one
IMG20240317191728.jpg

Gourmet is very similar but not as rich. Have you tried Sheba fine flakes in gravy
Have you got a Pets at Home near you, they give a full refund on some foods if your cat wont eat it, worth asking them if they do it on the above.

Elainemcl

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This is Purina one
View attachment 472508

Gourmet is very similar but not as rich. Have you tried Sheba fine flakes in gravy
Sheba is one he's on but he's sort of gone off it ! But I need to be careful as someone them agrivate his tummy funny for some reason he's never had an issue with sheba. Even some of the more expensive cat foods have upset his tummy x thank u

Elainemcl

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh thank u for that info its been very helpful hopefully I ll be able to get him transitioned over to new food without any issues.
Thanks for all your help x and sylvester says thank u too

Attachments

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When Toffee was ill we gave him Sheba fine flakes and gravy wet pouches; but there's also James Wellbeloved and the supermarket own label brands' premium cat food (Sainsbury's and Pets At Home would be my go tos!). Good luck!