Cat Food Deals Forum?

Mac and Cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Tiny Tasters Beef & Chicken Flavor at Petsmart is 40% off your first auto ship of it. I think it must go based on your current active autoships, because it gave me the discount anyway even though I've had this as an autoship before, it's just not active? I feel like a complete crazy person. I ordered 13 cases (12 packs per case) to get my total to free shipping. It worked out to $4.02 per case (of 12). I also used the codes 20Wellness and SDSave20, although, I don't think it gave me any more of a discount (actually, I think it must have because that's over 40% off). These are on sale right now at Chewy for $10.83 per case (for autoship), normally $17.99 not on sale and not on autoship. I just cancel the autoship the second I place my order. Does anyone else feel like a complete psycho stocking up on cat food when you find a good deal? I already stocked up on a bunch of the Tiny Tasters at $7something per 12 pack a couple weeks ago in multiple flavors. Pet food prices are out of control these days. These Tiny Tasters are only 1.75 ounces containers, but the calorie count is pretty good. For example, 65 calories per 1.75 ounce, which translates to 111 calories per 3 oz. So, it's a pretty good value, actually. One of my cats is insanely picky (less so now that he is on pred now), but these are one of the foods he is willing to eat daily (and our other two cats eat them too). Am I absolutely insane? Seriously, I'm asking. I have half our guest room closet shoved full of wet food that I've been stocking up on whenever it's on sale. It's all food our cats eat daily. So, it's not like I'm just buying foods that I don't even know if they will eat. SOMEONE TELL ME I'M NOT CRAZY! :banana1:

Edit to say my total was $56.26 for 156 pouches, which as I said is 13 cases (one of our boys eats at least 2 of these a day along with a couple other cans of other foods). Would have been $218.40 at normal prices...$171.09 discount. How is this even possible? I feel like I stumbled on a glitch or something...

Last edited:

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Close, it's not a closet but several shelves worth plus some, and I'm always on the lookout for decent prices and good deals nowadays 😁

Mac and Cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Close, it's not a closet but several shelves worth plus some, and I'm always on the lookout for decent prices and good deals nowadays 😁
Good to know! Our closet is very small and it's technically about 1/3rd. of the closet (about 4 shelves). So, glad I am not alone! :lol:

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
This isn't food, exactly, but Only Natural Pet is having sales on vitamins and supplements as well as other items.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Smalls is having a $10 off first order for new clients.

Incredible Pets after-Thanksgiving sale starts midnight tonight.

waddle

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Chewy has 30% off many foods and 50% off some too. I’m going to stock up on Stella and chewy. Unfortunately Orijen is sold out.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Glacier Peak is just one online retailer of pet related items, including Skout's Honor and even the Rover Store, that is having Cyber Monday sales for those of you who are able to access them :)

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Only Natural Pet is having 20% off American made products. I'm sure a lot of other retailers are as well.