Cat Expectorating Bloody Mucus And Then Has Seizures

kuuipo14

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My 5 year old female cat started vomiting bloody mucus and had a BAD seizure. We took her to the Emergency Vet and they did all the blood tests and x-rays. Everything came back good, she is healthy other than a little bit of stomach irritation. That was 12 days ago. They kept her overnight and she did great, other than not eating for them. She was good for 4 days after the ER visit. Since then she went to another new vet, we have just moved to a new area. We brought her there because it started again and was getting more often. It's while she is sleeping then she wakes up choking up the bloody mucus and has a hard time breathing. She's not eating other than chowing down after a seizure. She's hungry but acts like it hurts to eat. I'm not sure how she's doing in the litter because we have her mom and sister here too. If anyone has been through this and might have an idea what could be wrong I would appreciate any feedback. This is very stressful and I don't like seeing her helpless. Thank you!