Cat Doesn’t Like Meat...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlawlessImperfection

Life isn’t perfect, and it’s lovely that way. ❤️
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well it seems suggestions would not have worked, turned out that snowcap had a massive tumor that ruptured leading to massive anemia and liver failure. He lost his fight this morning. He was a very sweet boy and highly unusual cat with a love for all things sweet including his foods. He will always be missed and remembered especially for his vegetarian ways and massive sweet tooth that no cat supposedly has.

I mean seriously you couldn’t spill sugar with him anywhere nearby cuz he would lick it up, but drop a piece of meat on the floor and he’d run away. He never hunted other than crab grass and would more often then not come out the loser in his epic fights with the grass.

He didn’t deserve to get cancer as such a sweetheart, but more than anything at least he was spared long term suffering from it that is all of which I can be thankful for right now.
Oh my goodness I am so, so very sorry! I had no idea he was so sick, but as you say I am also so glad he was spared suffering. What an angel and a funny one at that, my goodness you finally found the one creature who ate crabgrass!!:angelcat: You could have cloned him for millions and had his little kittens on the shelf of every hardware store next to the lawn mowers- and every man “who didn’t like cats” would treat his crab grass killer like a little king :petcat:on his front lawn! Oh what lively and funny memories he has left with you, and I’m sure he was so very grateful to have such a loving, and caring owner who gave him everything he could ever want. May you carry those smiles with you, and we send hugs from our little family to yours. :redheartpump:

silkenpaw

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am so, so sorry about Snowcap. He had a wonderful life with you, you indulged and loved his peculiarities. I am glad he didn’t suffer for long. I know you want to cry but take a break as often as you can to smile about the good times and the fun memories. Sending you comforting hugs.

I’ll light a candle for him tonight.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Starznight

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone and my little Necco decided to cheer me up this morning by stepping on my cellphone and texting chicken to my mother , and this was after she had sent a good morning meme with a rooster making it all the funnier. Not sure if he was identifying her meme and quite proud of himself, or if he was making a request to her or me for what he wants for breakfast, because after the text he followed me around making his quirkly little murf mews.

Snowcap trained his little brothers quite well for the age of technology. He would often get into my iPad and play my games, primarily my pocket frog game where he would sell all my frogs on me. And was equally fond of sitting between me and my phone or iPad until I put on bird videos for him to watch.

A very special kitty, who embraced the digitial age like no other. He even had fun getting into the hue light controller and playing with the living room lights turning them all pink and purring up a storm when he was successful.

It made it difficult to tell if he was highly intelligent or sadly brain damaged when he wouldn’t hunt, could be caught outside (the few times he found himself out without his beloved leash) by simply touching his tail, and would never try to land on all fours if he fell off something but like an stuffed toy would simply go with gravity as a limp rag to the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.