Cat Crafting

save_adopt

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ahhh hello TCS, how I have missed you! Its been since 2008 since I've been on!

Now! To my question...

In november I got my first cat, thats 100% my own, and boy oh boy is she my baby! (and a true diva)
I find myself wanting to make her all sorts of things, of which I've made her a Tutu and pearl necklace... A scarf... And a catnip embedded blanket.

I'm looking for more ideas, what are some cat crafty projects you all have done?

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
I don't do crafty-type things myself so I don't have any ideas for you, but I wanted to say welcome back!  

raintyger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One practical thing you can make is a cat "house." I took an old paper ream box, turned it upside down, and cut a door in it. Then choose fabric to your liking and position it so that there are curtains in front of the door. Place on top of your catnip blanket.

Will you be putting up a cat page here for your furbaby?

Last edited:

susank521

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Welcome back, Save_Adopt (love the name, btw). I can't imagine not visiting TCS for that long. I have enough trouble getting through the work week when I often can't visit!

Please post pictures, I would love to see your pretty girl modelling what you've made. I've got to see the tutu!

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
There are some great cat toy patterns on the internet if you knit or crochet. One of the favorites around my house is a stuffed crochet squid. There are also some cool cat bed patterns out there.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
We actually have a Pinterest board for this! 

If anyone here is on Pinterest and wants to pin to our boards just PM me your Pinterest name and I'll be happy to invite you. We have a bunch of other boards as well - 

http://www.pinterest.com/thecatsite/