Cat couples

flojo75

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] they are so loving together, they snuggle in such funny positions [emoji]128571[/emoji][emoji]128571[/emoji]

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Brothers Hiro and Jiro turned four on March 28th.

Sophie and Albert are four today, March 30th.

Happy Birthday Boys and Girl!
While Jiro and Hiro are certainly more famous because of Jiro's modelling career,  Sophie and Albert are just stunning.   Moo Shoo will Love them.

sarah430

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
IMG_3227.JPG

Not the best pic to show how close they are but here are my rescue kitties Navi (girl) on top and Link (boy). They are litter-mates we adopted when they were ~ 6 months old and are now about 9 months. They wrestle and cuddle, usually sleeping on top of each other. Their cat tree has a small tunnel on top and I often find them in there together. They were very skittish and shy when we got them, but they are slowly coming out of their shells, especially Navi.

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Toffee and Fudge; best friends and worst enemies, but most importantly, brothers. They were rescued from a cat colony taking up residence in an abandoned building at the age of two months with their two other brothers, who were adopted into another home. Now they've been living with us since they were 3.5months and we can't remember what life was like without them! They may fight a lot but they love each other deep down - they always get worried when one of them has gone exploring and they can't find each other, but they always manage to return to each other safely.
`
IMG_4024.JPG
IMG_4025.JPG
IMG_4027.JPG

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
IMG_1539.JPG

*Angels Rani & Nicolas* She always loved him, and he spurned her until shortly before he ascended. This was taken just some months before that. I was so grateful that he finally accepted her love. She was SO devoted to him!
*@1CatOverTheLine Love those pix of Lance and Peanut! Twenty-two years!*
And aliceneko aliceneko What a gloriously colorful duo! Beautiful!

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 250625
*Angels Rani & Nicolas* She always loved him, and he spurned her until shortly before he ascended. This was taken just some months before that. I was so grateful that he finally accepted her love. She was SO devoted to him!
*@1CatOverTheLine Love those pix of Lance and Peanut! Twenty-two years!*
And aliceneko aliceneko What a gloriously colorful duo! Beautiful!
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 - This photo of the late, lamented Rani and Nicolas together is just as wonderful - especially since it represents a triumph of sorts. Love does conquer all, eventually.

:)

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 - This photo of the late, lamented Rani and Nicolas together is just as wonderful - especially since it represents a triumph of sorts. Love does conquer all, eventually.

:)
TYSM. Yeah, if you could have seen all the times she tried to gain his interest and he didn't return it. Such a GORGEOUS beauty, too! I always thought maybe it was because he was an early neuter. His voice never even changed -- it was so comical hearing this high-pitched squeak coming from this massive 22-lb. guy.