Cat carrier that your cat likes to sleep in?

Serenityinaz12

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Wondering if anyone has any suggestions on specific cat carriers that your cat naturally seems to want to spend time in? Like maybe you leave it around the house and they sleep in there or eat in there, etc. one that is comfy for the cat.

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sleepypod
Now if I could only figure out how to put the top back on so we could use it as a carrier as it's intended lol.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I think, if you left the carrier out and they had no negative associations with it, they could learn to like any style especially if you fed them in there. I just got one like this Robot or human? and so far everyone has willingly explored, but no takers in naps yet.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
You might want to consider a dog crate. Our last cat loved our dog's crate which we left open. We had a fleece liner on the bottom and she would curl up on it while the poor dog sat outside of the crate. :rolleyes2:

Last edited:

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
You might also want to consider a dog crate. Our last cat loved our dog's crate which we left open. We had a fleece liner on the bottom and she would curl up on it while the poor dog sat outside of the crate. :rolleyes2:
Sounds familiar! :lol: