• Domestic Shorthair

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
I think he could have some Bengal in him! With that more “wild” looking pattern, and even a bit of that Bengal “glitter”, especially apparent in the first photo. What a handsome kitty!

Beaglelover1980

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Definately could be a tabby (signature M shape on the forehead is the tabby color)bengal i want oneso adorable. Where did u find such a veautiful furball? Lol

Grillby

Proud cat mom of eight
Young Cat
Purraise
Tabby bengal mix? Is cutiepatootie a breed? :D
It definitely should be a breed though. lol What a pretty cat! I think there could be some bengal mixed in there. The stripes are really dark and crisp. They stand out super nice. Also the muzzle reminds me of a bengal a little bit.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LarissaMeacher

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I think he could have some Bengal in him! With that more “wild” looking pattern, and even a bit of that Bengal “glitter”, especially apparent in the first photo. What a handsome kitty!
Dear Abyeb,
Thank you so much for your post! Thomas O'Malley is a real honey... always on the go... Loves the garden and is forever trying to catch something. So far I've received two birds, a mouse and a gecko ☺

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LarissaMeacher

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Dear Abyeb,
Thank you so much for your post! Thomas O'Malley is a real honey... always on the go... Loves the garden and is forever trying to catch something. So far I've received two birds, a mouse and a gecko ☺