Cat Breed Recommendation For My Neigbor?

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All of the TCS members have given great info, but there's also another very important thing the owners need to be aware of and that is financial responsibility. As we all know, trips to the vet are not cheap but check ups, shots, etc are mandatory. Other than that, hope they find the perfect cat for them and have lots of happy years together!
Excellent points. Not just check ups and vaccines, but dental cleanings and good quality canned food and bloodwork as the cat ages and any issues that come up will need addressed. Could be unknown genetic issues but it could also be accidents or illnesses too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

danteshuman

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They have many programs for the people living in my apartment complex. It is all seniors and disabled and HUD keeps the rent low. (It is part of the area housing authority in my county of California.) I haven’t heard about anything for pets but I will look.

The biggest gift my mom gave me was paying for my beloved Dante’s test and treatments (he didn’t pull through.) I only had the budget to put him down not rack up $1,000 in vet bills! That is why my new kitten, Jackie the jr punk has a savings account now. So when he gets older I have some cushion.