Cat Breed , Help

DavidS

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello,Can you help me determine my cat breed? This is female about 5 month old. i found her one day as little kitten in front of my house.

Official.buttercup

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello,Can you help me determine my cat breed? This is female about 5 month old. i found her one day as little kitten in front of my house.

I wish I could help more, but all I can really tell you is that she seems to be a domestic shorthair with a tabby coat pattern. She’s quite beautiful, actually. How much does she weigh?

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Black and silver classic tabby. Formally a domestic short hair. But my guess is she is a granddau to a Bengal. Possibly even a natural dau, although I wouldnt not put no heavy money bet on it.
BUT I will eat up my hat if she isnt a granddau. (yes, I admit I will cheat and take that one made of straw)

Fertile Bengals are difficult to have home being lively AND tending to spray, so byb breeders tend to let them go out on nights. That is prob why there are so many natural descendants.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

DavidS

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
OK thanks for response.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
She has very distinctive markings! I agree with StefanZ that she might have some Bengal in her. :)