Cat Boogers

Kelky

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have a cat with a chronic respiratory issue. Been to many vets with many meds and nothing works. Did see something about nasal flush on here that am going to ask vet about. But my issue is the boogers he slings around when he sneezes. How do I remove burgers off the wall without ruining the paint. I can't believe nobody has this issue to. Please give me ways to do this.

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Have they cultured any of the snot? Sounds like there's a secondary infection that the regular antibiotics aren't completely clearing up.

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Magic eraser and soak pad lightly in water.
Maybe you have better paint than I do - Magic Eraser removed the paint on any surface I have used it on. No more.

Just about any dish soap, etc. will get rid of stuff like that on the wall, as long as you apply it with a sponge or lightly spray it and let it sit for a minute or so. A soft scrub brush might also do the trick.

I agree about the culture. If this is viral in nature, an immune support supplement might be in order as well.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kelky

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I've had buggers tested, my next option is to get a cat scan done or take him to see an internal medicine doctor, which I cannot afford either options. I have tried some lysine supplements but didn't notice any changes.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kelky

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have heard that DMG can be much more effective than lysine.

If you had the boogers tested, what were the results?
I don't remember the results been awhile must of not been helpful. I went to 4 different vets and have been told to take to internal medicine DR.
What is DMG?

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise