Cat Attract Or Outdoors Litter For Feral?

sweetblackpaws

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My feral will be back inside soon (hopefully) and while I had her litter box trained at one time, she has been outdoors and may not remember once back inside. So....should I stock up on Cat Attract or the Touch of Outdoors litter to get her reacclimated? The Outdoors stuff is cheaper, but I want what she will find most appealing.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi! I personally think I'd get one of the smaller boxes of Cat Attract, and add some unfertilized potting soil to it...I could be wrong but I'm guessing it won't take her very long. Then when you're sure she's not having issues, you can transition to something else.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I frequently add some dried leaves or pine straw from outside to the litter for kitties coming in from outside. After a day or two they get the idea and I can stop doing that. Kitties are smart. You may find that it isn’t an issue. Hope it goes well for you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sweetblackpaws

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ok, I will get the Cat Attract and add potting soil and some dried leaves. That worked the first time around, I just figure it has been awhile she may need to be re-trained and then I saw the Outdoors litter. But I will go with Cat Attract. At least initially - it is very expensive! :eek: I have coupons, though....