I had turkey grease cooling on the kitchen counter, covered with foil. I went up to take a shower and came downstairs to the foil shredded and a greasy faced fat. I know that she definitely ate some of the foil to get to the grease, but I also know that she's definitely eaten worse than this before and survived because she was a city street cat before she came to me She vomited about an hour later but otherwise seems okay. She even tried to go back for seconds and was looking for the turkey fat later on . We're going to monitor her for more vomiting/diarrhea or lethargy, but is a vet trip absolutely necessary tomorrow? I know it's recommended to give your cat a lubricating food to help pass little bits of foil, but I'm pretty sure the turkey fat will be doing that for me.