Cat Asthma Where To Get Meds

mommytobuck

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Do you get your meds from "in-house pharmacy" ?
I just got some from here and I am looking to get assurance before trying it.

Stinky15

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I don't know what meds. you aout but I know people whou use inhousepharmacy with no problen. I have Copd and I buy my meds. from www.alldaychemist.com.
I buy generic Symbicort (Foracort) and generic Albuterol inhaler (Asthalin). Some strengths may be slightly different. I have been using the generics for about a uear, no problem.

lalagimp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can get the prednisolone from the vet's office and then a prescription for his inhalers to take to a regular pharmacy, but I usually send them to NorthwestPharmacy.com and wait a few weeks instead of a place like CVS or Walgreens. You can also see what Chewy.com offers for their new pharmacy. Their generic Prozac is much cheaper than Walgreens.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I order my girls 3 prescriptions through Drs Foster & Smith. I don't know if they carry meds for athsma; but I have had very good experiences with them and the prices have my vet beat big time. When there was a slight issue with a prescription they called me directly and then helped me get it straightened out quickly. They do free shipping on orders over a certain amount too. I generally order 3 months at once and qualify. https://www.drsfostersmith.com/

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You got them from where? Your vets in house pharmacy? You can order online also but it needs the vets approval. It shouldn't be that expensive from the vet though I don't think, especially if you have to factor in shipping and handling costs online.

Assuming we are talking about Prednisolone.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You got them from where? Your vets in house pharmacy?

"In House Pharmacy" is an online pharmacy based in NZ or somewhere. It used to be called Four Corners Pharmacy.

Flovent cat asthma
Anyone order from 4 Corners Pharmacy? (Flovent)

@foxxycat can tel you of other reliable online pharmacies to get your cat's asthma medicines from. She also has an asthmatic cat. What medicine did the vet prescribe for your cat? Flovent? Steroids? Something else?

You can also join this group for more info on treating asthma and where to buy meds: Yahoo! Groups

Stinky15

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
"In House Pharmacy" is an online pharmacy based in NZ or somewhere. It used to be called Four Corners Pharmacy.

Flovent cat asthma
Anyone order from 4 Corners Pharmacy? (Flovent)

@foxxycat can tel you of other reliable online pharmacies to get your cat's asthma medicines from. She also has an asthmatic cat. What medicine did the vet prescribe for your cat? Flovent? Steroids? Something else?

You can also join this group for more info on treating asthma and where to buy meds: Yahoo! Groups

It is inhousepharmacy.vu. They are in Vanautu. I have never ordered from them but I see people with COPD using them. I have been quite happy with Inhousepharmacy.com. I but albuterol Asthma inhalers for about $6 and my Symbicort generic is around $16. The Asthma inhalers are around $90 and up in the U.S. and the Symbicort is over $200-300 a pop. The strengths are slightly different than what I was prescribed but I discussed with my Dr. and she said it was fine. You don't need a prescription you just ignore that part when ordering. I'm pretty sure the actual drugs are dispensed out of Singapore.

@foxxycat orders some from overseas.