Casual work pants -- not jeans

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I had ordered some clothes from JCP last week and they came in yesterday. I had ordered two pairs of shorts (one a size 12 and one a size 10 because of not being able to try them on), three 3/4 sleeve t-shirts, and a tropical-print shirt.

Well, not only are the size 12 shorts way too big, but the size 10 shorts are also too big and both pairs will have to be returned. See what happens when I don't try clothes on?? The tropical-print shirt has bling; I hate bling and didn't see it when I ordered the shirt. The t-shirts fit well, though, and I really like them. So three out of six will have to be returned. Maybe I'll do that tomorrow.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had ordered some clothes from JCP last week and they came in yesterday. I had ordered two pairs of shorts (one a size 12 and one a size 10 because of not being able to try them on), three 3/4 sleeve t-shirts, and a tropical-print shirt.

Well, not only are the size 12 shorts way too big, but the size 10 shorts are also too big and both pairs will have to be returned. See what happens when I don't try clothes on?? The tropical-print shirt has bling; I hate bling and didn't see it when I ordered the shirt. The t-shirts fit well, though, and I really like them. So three out of six will have to be returned. Maybe I'll do that tomorrow.
3 out of 6 is good!