cardboard cat bed/scratcher.

kittywhiskers

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittywhiskers

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh that's a great design!  I have one that's sort of a slant board like this: http://www.chewy.com/cat/kong-cat-scratcher/dp/38630  and my kitty will even lie on that after she's done scratching on it.  

I love the bed shape.  

How about writing a review for it?  Here's a thread with instructions on how to do it:  http://www.thecatsite.com/t/285016/can-i-write-a-review-if-so-how-to
I like the wedge shape, I think my Amber would enjoy one like that as she isn't a big fan of sisal. They had some before which were like a wave shape but my Sasha is a big girl and she couldn't get comfortable on them to sleep so these new bowl shape beds are just right for her.
Thanks for the link, I had a look through the reviews and its not there so have asked for it to be added.
We'll probably get a couple more for under the table in the living room seeing as they love them so much. :D

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Mogli has cardboard scratchers in the shape of a mouse and a hedgehog from zooplus that he absolutely loves to scratch, lie in or on, and chew. Unfortunately they haven't been in stock for months, so I'm going to have to order another shape.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittywhiskers

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Mogli has cardboard scratchers in the shape of a mouse and a hedgehog from zooplus that he absolutely loves to scratch, lie in or on, and chew. Unfortunately they haven't been in stock for months, so I'm going to have to order another shape.
Hehe, yes I have seen the photo of him in his mouse scratcher, so sweet.
I'm quite a fan of Zooplus, we got our cat tree and a couple of other things from them and their prices are really reasonable.
They have a nice cardboard caterpillar Mogli might like.

slykat12

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My kitty loves those too. I have 3. lol. She sleeps on or next to them touching them with her paw as well as scratches em daily.