Can't Stop Crying After Putting My Cat To Sleep

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mensass

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss, I am going through the same feelings though my appointment to put my baby down is tomorrow. I can't quit crying and wondering what it is going to be like to not see her anymore. My heart goes out to you and I pray we both make it through these tough times.
Catladymary thank you. Ohhh I'm so sorry, I know how you're feeling and my heart goes out to you as well ❤

mensass

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She is a beautiful girl, and you see my guy in the picture on the left you know that I have a very soft spot for tuxedos.....:hugs: :rbheart:
Thank you Les26 ❤ Oh yes, I seem him now, he is precious ❤

valentine319

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I personally believe as a pet Guardian times will catch up and understand how much of a loss it is to us. You lost a companion. I would be more concerned if you felt nothing. You are allowed to grieve. Be gentle with yourself. You put your cats feelings and well being before everything. You put them before yourself. That is such a selfless act. It's the ultimate love.

I expected something more when my Ryan was put to sleep. It was so calm and he was gone so fast. I believe it was because he was ready to go.

You did the right thing. You're allowed to grieve. Your vet wouldn't have allowed you to put kitty to sleep if it wasn't ill enough. Your cat loved you unconditional and you selflessly let kitty go in return. You'll get through the guilt and day by day it will get better. :alright::grouphug:

mensass

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I personally believe as a pet Guardian times will catch up and understand how much of a loss it is to us. You lost a companion. I would be more concerned if you felt nothing. You are allowed to grieve. Be gentle with yourself. You put your cats feelings and well being before everything. You put them before yourself. That is such a selfless act. It's the ultimate love.

I expected something more when my Ryan was put to sleep. It was so calm and he was gone so fast. I believe it was because he was ready to go.

You did the right thing. You're allowed to grieve. Your vet wouldn't have allowed you to put kitty to sleep if it wasn't ill enough. Your cat loved you unconditional and you selflessly let kitty go in return. You'll get through the guilt and day by day it will get better. :alright::grouphug:
Thank you so much Valentine319 ❤