Resolved Can't See Forums

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I first come to the site, all the forums are there to access. However, as soon as I log in, this is the only one available. I logged back out, and there they were. Logged back in, and nothing shows.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This is now the only forum I can get into. It says I don't have permission for any of the others.

foxden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I was just browsing and responding in the cat health forum.

I tried to add an answer, and received amn error message that I had insufficient permissions to add a post. I backed out of the forums to CTS home page.

I tapped "forum" on the menu and could only see this forum. I tried the quick link and could only see this forum. I logged out, closed the browser, opened it again, and I can only see this forum.

I'm using Chrome on Android. Not certain what happened, since I had sent a conversation and was able to post once before this happened

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was able to before but now it says I don't have permission for any of the others.

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I'm having same problem. If I log out the forums are there, but when I log in they are gone

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Thanks! Can you try now? I think I fixed it.

HellaSteph

Unicorn Seeker
Super Cat
Purraise
Hey guys, I had to do that so I could fix the privacy issue. Hang tight. I'm not near my computer and will need to come back in a few.

ileen

with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise
I have the same issue.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Hey guys, I had to do that so I could fix the privacy issue. Hang tight. I'm not near my computer and will need to come back in a few.
Whew. We must have been tweaking the settings at the same time. I was wondering what I had done :p

Bodhi413

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
When I sign in I get " you don't have permission to view this page or perform this action. Then it won't let me go in any of the forums. Including this one. I registered a second account and that let me post in here. My original account is under the name bodester413 if that will help out any.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
When I sign in I get " you don't have permission to view this page or perform this action. Then it won't let me go in any of the forums. Including this one. I registered a second account and that let me post in here. My original account is under the name bodester413 if that will help out any.
You just have to contact TCS using the form at Contact Us | The Cat Site and someone will fix the issue. I couldn't get on at first so I contacted TCS and Anne or someone else will fix something on their end.

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
I tried all avenues I could think of until one took - yay! Finally in. Don't know about other threads yet, but at least I can get in here now. It was very much of a banging on the outside of the window yelling "let me in!!" situation, haha.

HellaSteph

Unicorn Seeker
Super Cat
Purraise
Hello, I'm sorry about that. I have fixed this issue for your original account "bodester413" - Please try to log in now. Thanks!