Can't bring myself to say shes gone...

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't seen Cutie in months and I know my cat Tommy(euthanized few months ago at er vet) gave her trouble but shed show up at least a few times a month. Just vibes if shes alive to come around and if not I really hope she passed quickly.

She came with the house we bought. Heard from neighbor that she had "many litters" so had her spayed before she had another within the month of moving in. I have her adult son(Also neutered as soon as I was able to trap the lil terror

With it starting to get cooler I have been thinking about her. I know shes smart to find a house anywhere
but she had started to come around to me-few pettings and didn't run as far as she used to

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I do feel for you
. Oh the worry our ferals put us through
. I am sorry about Cutie missing and will send some prayers. I had a feral go missing last spring and it took me a bit to admit that he was gone for good even though I could feel in my heart that he was never coming back. He was always outside all day long hanging out and then one day, gone
. So hard, this part of caring for them, not knowing day to day if you will see them the next
. Sorry about Tommy too
Vibes for Cutie to be safe

krz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry about Cutie. I am experiencing the same situation now too. Two strays sowed up where my husband and daughter work. I was able to trap one and he still comes around almost every day to eat. The other one was much friendlier and stayed around all the time, even using the shelter on occasion.

It has been two weeks now and I am just heartsick over it. I hate to think of something bad happening to him.

I hope that Cutie returns safe and sound.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If she was pretty friendly, it's always possible someone else assumed she was just a stray and took her in.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She showed up again!  This is one odd little girl.  I was walking pup and heard her distinct cry.  Did not come close buy she looked fine from what I could see(nighttime and just a porch light on her).

She walked away toward a street she never used to go towards so think she warmed up to someone with no cats/dogs as to strange for her to not come around for such a long stretch and not one person to have listed her as spotted walking around.

bastfriend

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
After two years, how wonderful!    Great to know things can work out sometimes.

shadowsrescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is just wonderful news.  There is something to say about having hope.  Maybe she will come by for some visits.