• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lolliegoth

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My Daughter just bought this four month old kitten (Victoria - Australia). The cat looks to be spotted tabby with a bit of Coon to me. Thoughts? Cat is the one on HBs cat photo 1.jpg HBs cat photo 2.jpg HBs cat photo 3.jpg HB's Kitty at home first day photo 4.jpg HBs cat photo 1.jpg the left in photo 1.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Sibeirian perhaps? It will be easier to see when she is adult. Is she blue or a diltuted tortie? I think there are some creme passages.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lolliegoth

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Stefanz - I think you might be on the right track. I haven't seen the kitten in person but from my daughters description she has channels of crème on the back. Much more greyer than the home photo suggests. I think from the photos a blue tortie. Any clue if the three are of the same litter though? Also she looks to me to me to have the classic 'M' on the forehead but it may the photo? Any help is welcomed and thank you!

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
They carry the same color genes, black or diluted black "blue" and all three has some white. The faces arent identical, especielly the gray in middle has a broader nose, but as long nobody says they are twins, so.

Yes, they could easily be littermates.