Can You Help Me Please To Identify My Kitten.

Natalia 456

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I really want to know what breed of my Jackie is .In my family no one knows about cat breeds!
He really loves to play,very active,intelligent and mishcievious :D he loves to play hide and seek and boxing :p and other activities with me and my bro instead of his toys <3 I try to search and match his image but it's too hard for me and I think he is Persian but not for sure!
PicsArt_09-14-04.42.51.jpg
PicsArt_09-14-04.42.51.jpg

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Jackie is so handsome! His breed would be Domestic Longhair. If you post some color photos, we can help you figure out the technical term for his coloring. Regarding possible breed ancestry, I would go with more of a Maine Coon lookalike than a Persian lookalike. Jackie has a broad muzzle, like a Maine Coon, and Persians have flatter faces.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's not a show-type Persian because they have very flat faces with snub noses. His face is a bit flatter than average but not enough to suggest recent Persian heritage. Did the person you got him from say he was any particular breed?

Most cats don't have any purebreed heritage. We call them domestic shorthairs/longhairs/etc. So I think he's a domestic longhair. And a very cute one!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Natalia 456

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks for it but I am not sure if this pic can help

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Natalia 456

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
He's not a show-type Persian because they have very flat faces with snub noses. His face is a bit flatter than average but not enough to suggest recent Persian heritage. Did the person you got him from say he was any particular breed?

Most cats don't have any purebreed heritage. We call them domestic shorthairs/longhairs/etc. So I think he's a domestic longhair. And a very cute one![/QUOTE

Most cats don't have any purebreed heritage. We call them domestic shorthairs/longhairs/etc. So I think he's a domestic longhair. And a very cute one!
We adopt him and that uncle told us that he is mix breed so he is not sure himself as his mother was Persian but dad ragdoll maybe