Can Someone Tell Me If This Is A Maine Coon

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MelissaJohnson

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Awwwe thank you! I love her bunches she is the sweetest cat and also very mischevious and keeps me laughing with her antics lol

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
She’s absolutely adorable! I love her little white feet! I would describe her as a brown tabby and white Domestic Longhair. I think some Maine Coon influence is possible.

MelissaJohnson

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She’s absolutely adorable! I love her little white feet! I would describe her as a brown tabby and white Domestic Longhair. I think some Maine Coon influence is possible.
Thank you. I love her so much she has brought alot of joy into my life!

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Being that hairy and having such small ears there is a real chance she has an natural ancestry. If not from a pedigreed mco so from one of the natural mco.... whose were the forefathers to the pedigreed ones.

MelissaJohnson

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Being that hairy and having such small ears there is a real chance she has an natural ancestry. If not from a pedigreed mco so from one of the natural mco.... whose were the forefathers to the pedigreed ones.
She was given to me by a lady whos ex worked at an animal rescue and brought her home. They split up so she got left with her, Im assuming, so she asked me if I wanted her. It was love at first sight. She does alot of things that I have read are characteristic of main coons. She chirps and makes odd noises, and plays fetch. Shes also very intelligent, and acts more like a dog than a cat...she follows me all over the house and is always up into whatever Im doing. Lol