can someone tell me if my kitten is a Persian

orientalslave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very cute, but sorry, not a look-a-bit-like.  Nose and ears are nothing like.  And if it was a Persian it would have papers, unless from a BYB or a rescue.

p3 and the king

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is just a very cute Domestic Long Haired.  Not Persian.  I have 2.  Her nose and muzzle is not squished even a little as already stated.  Sorry.  Did you rescue her from someplace claiming she was Persian?  Often shelters and rescues will put that on the long haired "describtion" as 'Persian Mix' but without proof of it by some paperwork, it is highly unlikely.  This is just to help it get adopted quicker. 

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Eee! She's a cutie! I agree with the others; not a Persian. I'm not even sure she'll have long hair. . .most longhairs are poofy little things at that age. She may have slightly longer fur than normal, but it definitely won't be as long as a Persian's. Thankfully! :tongue2: Persians need so much grooming!

Last edited:

redvelvetone

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I think by her tail you can see she is a short-hair. I believe she'll lose her fuzziness as she gets older. So cute though!!!

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

he`s a doll face persian.
I agree. The Doll Faced (traditional) Persian has a more pronounced nose than what is considered the standard today. What a cutie. I think I'm in love. 
  You can call him/her a doll faced Persian but without any papers, technically, kitty would be called a domestic longhaired. I have 2 that are the same way and more than likely from a backyard breeder. 

That is one adorable kitten regardless of breed