Can Somebody Help Me Sex Pearl?

Conniew

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi,

Pearl is supposed to be a girl but I’m not so sure now.. I’m pretty sure she’s a boy, I’m pretty sure she looks like my Marley did when he was around the same age.

Attaching pictures, I hope they are clear enough.

If she IS a boy please help me rename her haha

Thank you.

Attachments

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Although the pictures are a bit unclear, I think that Pearl may actually be a little boy. In Esperanto, "Pearl" is actually "Perlo," which sounds like a boy name, and would save some confusion!

lalagimp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pearl is still a good name. My friend's boy is Rose. My ex's boy is Ashley, which actually is neutral. My mis-sexed female rat stayed George. The genetics lab wanted to know if I needed to rename my parrot when she dna'd female... I told them Jak was totally fine print up the certificate.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Conniew

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much, I thought so. We are going to keep him as Pearl :)

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Thank you so much, I thought so. We are going to keep him as Pearl :)
I had the opposite situation, thought my cat was a boy named "him" Rocket. Found out that it was a girl and kept the name. So I have a girl named Rocket and usually confuse people when I say "she". But it's fine, Rocket is the perfect name for the destructive little brat who zooms everywhere. :lol:

TobiDaDog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I used to have a little boy cat named Bella! He wore a pretty diamond collar and everything...oops! We tried hard to rename him Bucky, but he was destined to be our Bella. :lol:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Conniew

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
seems it’s more common than I thought! It’s really confusing for the children to so he is a “she” to them still haha.
He was named Pearl because when we first got him he spent all his time hiding between the pillows curled up into a little ball fluttering his little eyelashes so I think it suits him perfectly:) here he is today

Attachments

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Help me gender my new kitten
@patienc1, I think that's a little boy with a very furry fanny! However, I'd suggest you start your very own thread for him, you will get more replies that way! At the top of the "Health" forum, you will see a button to post new topic. Hit that, and there will be a place for the title, and then the content!