Can feral cats grow after a certain age

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sweetlilac

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yes, and thank you to all who talked "straight" to me. I don't speak "cat" all the time, still learning.
She still looks bigger now than when she had her siblings with her. I now suspect she has gained a little weight. Maybe from this subpar diet and also because she doesn't seem to play with her siblings anymore. Oh how they used to run around. I miss seeing them on every ledge, fence, rooftop, etc, around the house.

And of course, she is spayed. Maybe the wet food will help her lose junk food fat.
Including a picture of her with her sibs (oh I wish I had more! but never guessed they would be gone so soon.)

I am pretty sure she is the one on the far Left as we view this picture. So cute. I miss the other two! They look so much alike, don't they?

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sweetlilac

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi Furrrr-lovin' Friends, just a report, it's been a week since on the new diet, KittyKat seems to have adjusted pretty well. She seems to have lost some extra weight already. Surprised I could see a difference in a week but she definitely looks sleeker.

Still giving about 2/3 can Fancy Feast and the rest, Kibble (will switch to Purina from Meow Mix when I run out, I think.) Just surprised. It's like she lost water weight or something?