Can Buttons Breath As He Sleeps?

gaogier

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
hello

Just another quick question, one of my boys buttons, well how do I put this... he breaths very heavily, very loud, snores all the time, sounds slightly wheezy train like...

He is slightly under weight.

Is it normal and okay for him to sound like it? He has always done it he has been checked over by the vets who ran a lot of tests to check his heart and lungs. They said they would phone if they find anything, I got no phone call. I only ask as I am having ear problems where they are inflamed and I can hardly hear... I can hear buttons who is about knee section of the bed

nansiludie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hello

Just another quick question, one of my boys buttons, well how do I put this... he breaths very heavily, very loud, snores all the time, sounds slightly wheezy train like...

He is slightly under weight.

Is it normal and okay for him to sound like it? He has always done it he has been checked over by the vets who ran a lot of tests to check his heart and lungs. They said they would phone if they find anything, I got no phone call. I only ask as I am having ear problems where they are inflamed and I can hardly hear... I can hear buttons who is about knee section of the bed
That's not normal. I am thinking he could possibly have asthma? I would phone the vet and ask directly how it went and if they found anything. They might've forgotten to call or couldn't get through.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gaogier

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
As soon as he wakes up, he breaths 100% perfectly. We have had 3 different vet practices look into this, there is nothing wrong with all those tests

nansiludie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As soon as he wakes up, he breaths 100% perfectly. We have had 3 different vet practices look into this, there is nothing wrong with all those tests
Well, then I don't know. I suppose if they say he's alright and he only does it when he sleeps, maybe he's just a kitty who snores.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gaogier

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
He sounds like this, just deeper and when breathing in and out, sounding train like.