Can anyone tell me which breed are my cats

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I think they are domestic long hairs. The silver tabby one does look like and have a face similar to the old style Persians before they had flat faces.
Gorgeous kitties :D

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
What precious cats you have! 
  They are all beautiful, with amazing thick long coats, and the amber eyes look truely stunning with the black coat.  I do think they most closely resemble domestic long hairs, and agree with @GemsGem that your silver grey cat has a look of an older style Persian in the face. 

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
All three seems to be quite short muzzled.  So my guess will be they are persian mixes of some sort.  Possibly even fairly pure persians old type, when their muzzles werent so super short.

Brits could be a possibility, but brits are rarely longhaired, so the main hypothesis must go along the persian trace.

Although technically they are domestic long hair, if we cant prove any nearer connection to persians.

Good luck!

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Surely Brits have rounder faces? The silver tabby has got the persian look but not that awful flat face. The black is magnificent especially the tail. TThose eyes are a superb colour.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Surely Brits have rounder faces? The silver tabby has got the persian look but not that awful flat face. The black is magnificent especially the tail. TThose eyes are a superb colour.
How long does it take you to brush them?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

anam haleem

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
How long does it take you to brush them?
My entire family is comprised of cat lovers. So, they are literally ruling the house. We usually give them an hour or so grooming them.  Although penny hates it when we brush her hair so we have to keep feeding her something every time she lets us. Positive reinforcement. :D

anam haleem

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Fuzzy the white one and Tobi the black one. They both have these ember eyes. Though Fuzzy is a bit sombre and Tobi is the energetic one.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My entire family is comprised of cat lovers. So, they are literally ruling the house. We usually give them an hour or so grooming them.  Although penny hates it when we brush her hair so we have to keep feeding her something every time she lets us. Positive reinforcement. :D
Daily
:jaw:?

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh wow, what stunning cats! :love:
Tobi has stolen my heart with his startlingly beautiful eyes. :D

anam haleem

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Lol :D But look how adorable!

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise

I just wish more people thought about the grooming involved before getting a long haired cat !!! :sigh:

anam haleem

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I just wish more people thought about the grooming involved before getting a long haired cat !!!
I wish more people thought about pets before getting them. Unless you really love them and are willing to spend upon their health, I suggest DON'T GET THEM!

anam haleem

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
They are gorgeous.
My lotto was long haired and I really didn't look after it. In the summers, which is tremendously hot, I had him shaved. So soft after. Like velvet his body.
It will be a nightmare for me. If I ever have to shave one of my babies. :( 

catsofanarchy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Id say the silver tabby is defiantly a Persian mix. the other two might be ragdolls.. they don't seem to be large enough to be maincoon..

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was easier for me and he didn't object. He was awake while he was being shaved.
Now I have 2 shirt haired.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish more people thought about pets before getting them. Unless you really love them and are willing to spend upon their health, I suggest DON'T GET THEM!
I didn't set out to find a long haired kitty. He was dumped on me when he needs nt baby
My other cats were short hair.