Can anyone tell me what is wrong with my cats little face?

Meow24

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She hasn't hit anything or been in a fight it just showed up
Screenshot_20211008-182125_Instagram.jpg

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Does she go outside, or have been bitten by something? There are so many things this could be, from allergies to ulcers, infections or even cancer. She really needs to be seen by a vet.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Meow24

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Does she go outside, or have been bitten by something? There are so many things this could be, from allergies to ulcers, infections or even cancer. She really needs to be seen by a vet.
Thank you for the reply. She is an indoor cat only. She also has a little scab on her neck which is a bit crusty and raised. As it's the weekend we cant get to a vet and are a little concerned. She has been scratching a lot too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Meow24

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
It almost looks like a sore from eye discharge. I would get her checked out.
She does have one on her neck too, has always kind of had a blemish on her neck awhile back but the vet said it was allergy to her flea collar. She no longer wears it but the sore is still there.

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
While you wait to take her to see the vet, try a home remedy that might help some. Chamomile tea bags - from any local grocery store, as they are almost always German - you don't want English, nor do you want any additives or flavorings. Brew a bag in water, cool the liquid to room temp, and use cotton balls or a soft cloth to apply the liquid to those spots - 2 or 3 times a day. The tea has soothing and healing properties, and is considered an anti-bacterial/anti-fungal agent as well. It is also safe for her should she happen to ingest any.