Can anyone tell me what breed(s) she might be?

simonetta

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

This is our Freya, so named because she came to us at Yule last year.  I'd love to know what is in her. I know that any stray is mixed, but she has some interesting characteristics. She has a deep, significant stop in the nose, and the nose curvy. She's not a longhair, yet her fur is amazingly thick. At the back of her neck, it's perhaps two inches long, and very dense; it's almost impossible to get to the skin for flea treatments. She has a wide black stripe down her back, and her fur is uncommonly soft, satiny, and cool to the touch. The black spot on the nose tells me she may have some European shorthair, but I just don't know.  Does anyone have any ideas? Thank you!

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I think she is a domestic shorthair, mackerel tabby in pattern,  she is a bicolor, tabby and white,  this exactly proportions are often called for tuxedo.  A tabby tuxedo.

This with her soft and thick fur, I think is in much her being healthy, in good shape and excellent condition, having all necessary nourishment.  That is the looks of her too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

simonetta

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks so much!