Can anyone help me find some specific toy mice for my cats?

macatowner

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I bought a multi-toy pack for my cats awhile ago.  It came with 3 mice as well as other toys.

The mice look something like these:

Except the difference is that outer fabric is not shiny, but it's a smooth, soft fabric.  The inside of the mice is also soft and they bounce when you throw them across the floor.

I've been looking everywhere for some more mice like these, but I can't find them.  Not even online.

If anyone happens to know where I could find some mice like that, please let me know.

Thank you!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
We usually buy our mice at Foster and Smith.......http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=3261+1897+2973&pcatid=2973  Our kids love them! I keep the wedge box in one of the kitchen cabinets and when they can't find a mouse to play with, they'll sit in front of the cabinet. When I see them sitting there, I know they want a "fresh" mouse!
 They come 48 to a box, but you can buy smaller quantities, I think.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We usually buy our mice at Foster and Smith.......http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=3261+1897+2973&pcatid=2973 Our kids love them! I keep the wedge box in one of the kitchen cabinets and when they can't find a mouse to play with, they'll sit in front of the cabinet. When I see them sitting there, I know they want a "fresh" mouse! :)  They come 48 to a box, but you can buy smaller quantities, I think.
Those have a plastic form inside, don't they? My cats do NOT like furry mice with plastic inside. It's weird. . .that's the usual cat toy, isn't it? But, noooo, I have to squish all the mice before I buy them to make sure they're stuffed and not plastic-y :rolleyes:. Of course they're more expensive.

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Have you tried looking on Amazon at the cat toys?  You might be able to find them there.

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just found some of these at PetCo- in fact they were in the "Stockings" they had at Christmas, My cats do not like the plastic in the middle either! :( But they love these guys!!