Can anyone help identify this breed?

tiffanyjbt

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The pattern on the marble you posted, is that 'chaotic'? I like how there's no bullseye.

Your non-rosetted and your rosetted boys look a lot like ALCs.

But the one that actually stood out to me in that second pic of your rosetted boy was the silver/mink(?) bengal crouched over a bowl in the background. THAT cat looks wild! Any pics of him/her?

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Even though I'm not a Bengal breeder, I am a Bengal Mum. I think it's pretty easy to tell the difference between a Bengal and a Moggie Tabby. For one thing, Bengal's have their unique eyes that you just don't see on a moggie, also Bengal fur looks different even when photographed. I can tell when Petfinder claims a cat to be a Bengal or a Bengal mix. They just don't look the same.

bengalbabe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tiffanyjbt

The pattern on the marble you posted, is that 'chaotic'? I like how there's no bullseye.

Your non-rosetted and your rosetted boys look a lot like ALCs.

But the one that actually stood out to me in that second pic of your rosetted boy was the silver/mink(?) bengal crouched over a bowl in the background. THAT cat looks wild! Any pics of him/her?
Thanks
Her marble pattern is more horozontally flowing than chaotic.

here's a picture of the cat your talking about. She's my silver queen "Arctic Night"

siameseohio

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well, don't visit a thread for a couple days.

bengalbabe thank you for the example of the glitter. I know it is difficult to appreciate it in pics, but that is the clearest I've ever seen it in a photo. I'll finally get the opportunity to see some in person during the cat show here in February. We are looking forward to it.

Your animals are beautiful. Those first photos look like actual wild animals to me! And I'm always a sucker for those silvers. Thanks for sharing.

bengalbabe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yes it's very hard to get the full effect of glitter in pictures. My one queen is a very dark mohogany color but her glitter is just so brilliant! I also have lots of charcoal brown bengals that have a silver color glitter. It looks just like super thin pieces of liquid silver or mercury stuck to the fur. It is quite amazing.