Can Anyone Describe Delphi?

Luna92

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey, I have a lovely new kitten, she's fluffy, playful independent, but also enjoys a good cuddle. Very smart and loves a good bowl of...water :/. And fish over poultry always. I'm learning a lot about this little one I know she's not a pure breed but would love to hear opinions (last pic is of mum)

Also, appologies for all the questions, the bridge of her nose is quite pink (No discharge) I've had her for 3 days her vet appointment is next week doesn't seem like a massive problem, she sneezes about once a day and has the tendency to run about fall off the bed explore everywhere she can fit so maybe she's knocked it or might be her colouring as she's pink beneath all that fur?

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
She is adorable! I would describe her as a blue and white bicolor Domestic Longhair. I think she will end up as a longhair because she has long ear furnishings, and in the picture where she is curled up, I can see that she is quite fluffy!

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Agree. you could also use the wording tuxedo if you wish, describes her pattern.

This pink nose I think its because she is white in the fur there, so the pinkiness of skin becomes extra visible.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Luna92

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She is adorable! I would describe her as a blue and white bicolor Domestic Longhair. I think she will end up as a longhair because she has long ear furnishings, and in the picture where she is curled up, I can see that she is quite fluffy!
Thank you! That's quite interesting that she might end up being longhaired.

Agree. you could also use the wording tuxedo if you wish, describes her pattern.

This pink nose I think its because she is white in the fur there, so the pinkiness of skin becomes extra visible.
That's very reassuring, thanks

white shadow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to the forum, Luna92 !

What a gorgeous floof ball!

You asked about her nose....perhaps she did bump it. You did mention a daily sneeze. If it's more than one, or if she's rubbing it then perhaps that would explain the extra pink.

I saw something else in your post....could I offer a suggestion? Here you are

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Try to encourage more poultry over fish, don't let fish be the basis of her diet. More canned then dry as well.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Luna92

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Welcome to the forum, Luna92 !

What a gorgeous floof ball!

You asked about her nose....perhaps she did bump it. You did mention a daily sneeze. If it's more than one, or if she's rubbing it then perhaps that would explain the extra pink.

I saw something else in your post....could I offer a suggestion? Here you are
Hi :),

Thanks for all the information! Ah that's such a shame I finally found something she would eat . I've never had a cat so fussy and didn't want her losing weight as she's so young! But I will bring back the poultry give her a balance.

Try to encourage more poultry over fish, don't let fish be the basis of her diet. More canned then dry as well.
Thanks Jen, she's mostly on wet, any tips on making her poultry meals more appealing would be much appreciated, I've heard about the microwaving and was even going to try purreing :/ but I don't think the texture is the problem

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There are toppers you can buy at the pet store to entice them to eat. I can't think of the brand names... Hopefully someone else can name them more specifically.