Can Anybody Plese Help Me Find Out?

andreasnicolaou

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So I was playing with my baby Ritos and took several pictures of him and noticed these little things inside his eyes, look like worms to me. Does anybody knows what that could be and if you experienced something like that before?

Attachments

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :wave3: I'm glad you joined the site and came here for advice. I'm sorry but from the pics you posted I could not detect an abnormality. Perhaps other members may be able to detect something. However, if you notice anything unusual about your cat's eyes that concern you I would suggest contacting your vet. Here is an Article about eye problems in cats that may be helpful for you:
Eye Problems In Cats: What Every Owner Needs To Know

Please keep us posted on your Ritos' progress. :alright:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

andreasnicolaou

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Appreciate it. Thank you I will keep searching for the rest of the day and visit a vet.

silkenpaw

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi and welcome to the forum! Great photos!

I think I know what you are talking about. At 4 o’clock in the left picture and 8 o’clock in the right picture, yes? I don’t know what they are but I’ve seen them in cats’ eyes before. I think they are a normal anatomical structure. Blood vessels, perhaps? Do have a vet look at his eyes if you are worried and then come back and tell us what they say.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

andreasnicolaou

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Exactly, those little swirls!! I will keep you updated

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The squiggles are normal :D. Just the wat the iris goes. Have you ever seen an iris under a microscope? It's all squiggly! But most of the squiggles are small so we can't see them normally. Only a few are visible, and that's what you're seeing.

Azazel

Time spent with cats is never wasted.
Top Cat
Purraise
They're normal - don't waste your money on a vet visit. :)