Calico Head Tortie Body=confused

Haffie23

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This sweet girl adopted me this weekend, so I've been reading up and trying to learn as much about her as possible. Is she a calico or a tortie? Her face/chest is very patchy and has the large white swatch, but her body is very tortie looking.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, she's so pretty! You're right, she does look like a Tortie from the back and kind of Calico in the front. It will be interesting to hear what others think.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's beautiful.
Does she have a name? I'd vote for Tali or Tally, "Tortie-Callie (calico)" =D

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Haffie23

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Haha, cute! For the last couple days her name has been Patches. We've given her a sweet little set up on the back porch with food, water and shelter. If she's still here this weekend, fingers crossed , I'm going to take her to the vet to see if she's chipped and get her a checkup. I'm pretty sure she's a stray, she was super flea infested and hungry and skinny. Hoping we get to make this girl ours and give her a better life! ❤

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Patches is a cute name and it fits her well. :)
Patches is a great name!!!!!
You can shorten it to Patch, Patchie, Patchi-poo, Patch-a-roonie, etc....
We're name nuts. We love making up nicnames as if you could not tell.
Heck one of our cats has a very strong, manly name but responds to a silly nicname we called him as a baby and he has no idea what his real name is! He does not care =)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Haffie23

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
All great suggestions! I'm sure a few of those will get tossed around. Nicknames are totally fun! I'm into nicknames, too! ;)