C60 For Fiv+ Cats

FrankieinOR

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Has anyone tried C60 for their FIV+ cats? I just adopted an FIV+ kitty, about 1 yr old, and have started giving her C60-- 1st wk, 1 tsp/day, and since then 1/2 tsp/dat. I can't find any research on C60 and FIV, but I've seen research showing delay of HIV in people, and research showing immune support, so I am using it on my kitty (only a few weeks now).

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi! I just did a search of this entire site to the way back when and got no results at all.
You're on the cutting edge :)
Hopefully someone with experience/knowledge comes in here for you.

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

FrankieinOR

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi! I just did a search of this entire site to the way back when and got no results at all.
Thank you for checking.

FrankieinOR

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you for checking.

FrankieinOR

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi. You sound like you've already done a ton of research, so I am not sure that I can provide you with anything you don't already know. But, just in case... (the first one being the most applicable).

(The story of The C60 Olive Oil Cat and How C60 Has Improved Her Way of Life)

Owning a Feline Immunodeficiency Virus Positive (FIV+) Cat - Mar Vista Animal Medical Center

What is FIV? • Kitten Rescue

Hope others come along with more helpful information.
Thank you for the information. Yes, I've been doing more research on C60. I ran out of C60 (called Companion 60 at www.livepetllc.com), so I have more on order. What I can say is this: FRANKIE'S appetite has improved, and she has gained weight since she has been in my home (going on 2 months). She is an active teenage kitten with just a little gum inflammation but no other apparent health issues.