By Products In Wet Food

duckpond

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There are no guarantees with any food. There are problems with each and every type of food, and brand of food we feed. Be it Homemade raw, store bought raw, freeze dried raw, canned food, or dry kibble. I think there have been recalls, and allegations of wrongful death and illness with any type of food you can name. We see these same things with Human food all the time too.

Any brand of food can have a mfg malfunction, or a contamination of some type. No brand is immune to this.

Rather than concentrate of one type of feeding being better or worse, or one brand of food being better or worse than the other, in my opinion we should concentrate on the content. Protein, Fat and Carbs. Feed the best food you can comfortably afford to feed, and that your cat enjoys, and love your cat!

chandler49

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
There are no guarantees with any food. There are problems with each and every type of food, and brand of food we feed. Be it Homemade raw, store bought raw, freeze dried raw, canned food, or dry kibble. I think there have been recalls, and allegations of wrongful death and illness with any type of food you can name. We see these same things with Human food all the time too.

Any brand of food can have a mfg malfunction, or a contamination of some type. No brand is immune to this.

Rather than concentrate of one type of feeding being better or worse, or one brand of food being better or worse than the other, in my opinion we should concentrate on the content. Protein, Fat and Carbs. Feed the best food you can comfortably afford to feed, and that your cat enjoys, and love your cat!
You said it all!!!! Thanks.