But, But, But....

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
I try not to take pictures of Bees bum but this was a classic picture. I had just pulled the AC out of the window and she was wanting to go back outside anyways.

She's got a black splotchy on her lady bits and have to get a picture of it because it's one of the 2 black spots on her. it's somewhat visible here.

20171013_174433.jpg

Another one of her walking away
And the black splotch on left back leg..my girlfriend from Texas dubbed it Honeybees "sweet spot" cause it's the only black visible spot on her not including the one mentioned above.

20171224_143835.jpg

Looked at all my photos on phone and don't have any full on butt pictures lol
20171018_162113.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I try not to take pictures of Bees bum but this was a classic picture. I had just pulled the AC out of the window and she was wanting to go back outside anyways.

She's got a black splotchy on her lady bits and have to get a picture of it because it's one of the 2 black spots on her. it's somewhat visible here.

View attachment 214143

Another one of her walking away
And the black splotch on left back leg..my girlfriend from Texas dubbed it Honeybees "sweet spot" cause it's the only black visible spot on her not including the one mentioned above.

View attachment 214144

Looked at all my photos on phone and don't have any full on butt pictures lolView attachment 214145

foxxycat foxxycat - It's a HoneyBun HoneyBum!