Bumping Rules

icoele

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi, I have a post that hasn't been replied to in a day and I recall reading somewhere that we should do something to get someone to look at it, but I forgot what I read and don't want to violate any rules! How often is bumping allowed and when should it be performed? Sorry if this is a stupid question or in the wrong area of the forums. If the latter is true, please feel free move it! 

Thanks, from Ico 

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If you see a thread with a cat question hasn't been answered within a day or two, please report that using the flag icon  and we'll handle the rest.
Which post of yours hasn't been answered? We don't encourage members to bump their own posts, but flagging a post will highlight it to the moderators, and should ensure you get a response.

I'm really sorry you didn't get a reply as fast as you'd hoped. The site has been very busy, and it sometimes takes us a few days to catch all the threads that have been missed.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

icoele

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oddly I got a reply within a minute of posting this thread. What you have quoted was what I remember reading, thank you. It's all good now, thank you for the quick reply! 

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Columbine has given you sound advice.  Only the moderators are allowed to bump posts.

icoele

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Alright, so we're not allowed to bump other people's posts, correct?

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Correct. The best thing is to flag the post and let the moderators handle it.

icoele

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Alright. Thank you for the info!