Bully Cat

harris4274

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have 4 cats; Greyson is 9 years old, Neko is 3 Loki is 3 and Wallie is almost 1. Greyson was feral, Wallie was a stray, Neko and Loki I adopted from the shelter within a couple months of each other. The problem is that Loki is a bully. She loves Neko but stalks Greyson and starts fights to the point where Greyson rarely leaves my bedroom. She stands her ground and will give Loki what for if she comes in the room and starts anything. But now Loki is doing the same to Wallie. I did the whole slow introduction and things were ok at first. Wallie was the one who was hissing when they came near him, but now Loki goes after him anytime he tries to come out and spend time with us. So now he is staying in our bedroom with Greyson. How do I get Loki to stop being a bully? I have started giving her Rescue Recipe, but she still sits on the coffee table watching the hall to see if Wallie or Greyson tries to come down the hall. I try distracting Loki, give her treats, play, everything. I tried giving her time out in a crate than in a room so she has more freedom, it only made it worse. I'm at my wits end. I have had cats for years, adopted, strays, and never had this kind of trouble.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

harris4274

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks, I read those and have all the resources taken care of. I have litter boxes in 4 rooms, food and water in 4 areas, toys everywhere, 3 cat trees, 6 different cat beds, they all have different preferences when it comes to treats. I don't know what went wrong. Maybe I will lock Loki up in Wallie's room, let her really get to know his smell. I really hate that Greyson and Wallie stay in one room while Loki lords it over the rest of the house. Neko is neutral. She spends time with everyone.