Buggies

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks like a stink bug. I don't think they taste good to cats, and the cats don't like it when the bugs release the stink (which is the bugs' defense mechanism).

That being said, mine find them fascinating and continue to pursue and eat stink bugs, even though they don't seem to enjoy the flavor. Crazy cats!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Cquinn1021

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Looks like a stink bug. I don't think they taste good to cats, and the cats don't like it when the bugs release the stink (which is the bugs' defense mechanism).

That being said, mine find them fascinating and continue to pursue and eat stink bugs, even though they don't seem to enjoy the flavor. Crazy cats!
It nvr came down. They lost interest, thankfully. I don't think they've ever eaten one.. they prefer defenseless ones
:cutecat:

Kflowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrga! I thought this was going to be a thread about house pet birds. That word turns out to be budgie. Making a note of that.

engine4154

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Bugs-and-cicadas04-1rs.jpg

My late girl Bugs with some cicadas I brought in for her. Somewhere on an old desktop I think I have my only video of her playing with them. I need to try to find that this weekend.